Monday, June 25, 2007

Long time, no write

WOW, I realized it has been a while since I have written on here.
Things have been pretty hectic around here. This past week was a start of official work days, which is cool, but long.

PUMP VBS is this week, which means there are West Houston people here. That is really weird for me to see both of my church families together. I'm glad that there are West Houston people that got to experience a PUMP Sunday morning, because there is really nothing else like it in the world.

Nights have been filled too. I was blessed enough to see STOMP! with the interns, Cheronn, Casey, the Whites, and the Grauls. It was definitely a good time.

Not much happened super exciting this week, but I bet something will this coming week!

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home