Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I realized just now that I have not posted anything on here in a while.
Stuff has been busy. I am working during the ady and hanging out at night.
I really cannot wait for PSP to start on Monday and for my kids to come and to start having a blast with them at camp.

Its been great fun hanging out with friends that I made last summer and really getting to hang out with a close friend, Cheronn for a good amount of time. I have missed these people fror a year and it is great to hang out with them when the work day is over.

Days off are a blessed occurance here and I have enjoyed having one today for the 4th. I got a chance to just chill and watch movies at the Tucker's with Kenliall day and now I am basking in the glory of an air conditioned house at the Lowery's and watching MI3 with Kerry. Air conditioning is a rarity in houses here and Im glad that I know someone who has it this summer :)


I'm sure I will have many fun stories when PSP starts, but rght now it is just exciting to enjoy the low key nature of getting ready for the kiddos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home